Diamond LINE - 3D Printing Filament - 1.75mm - PLA - USA Made
- 100% Ingeo PLA from NatureWorks
- American Sourced and Produced 3D Printer Filament - PLA
- 1.75mm - Produced Within +/- 0.05mm Tolerance
- Printing Temperature: 200C - 215C
- Bed Temperature: 0C (50C if Available)
- 8,700 PSI + Tensile Strength Rating (ASTM D638)
- USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day. Translation? You get your order FAST. Ships from Bethlehem, PA. Oh, and shipping is FREE. Yup, it is.
Filament Innovations is an open-source, family owned, and fiercely independent 3D Printing company located in historic Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Our goal is simple, to produce the finest 3D Printing material you have ever used at a price that is completely affordable, through front to end operations in America – and we did just that with 2017’s Diamond LINE filament. Being a family owned company allows us to source the finest ingredients American manufacturing has to offer and, then take this raw material, and transform it into a true “Made in America” product.
We have teamed up with a local (and also family owned) plastic extrusion company to have our filament produced to our very high standards. The result is perfectly wound spools, with zero oily residue and zero air pockets, and overall perfect filament to ensure that 30 minute, or 30 hour print, you are going to start ends perfectly. And by the way, did we mention we independently tested the “popular” brand of filament too? We did, and our filament came in 20% stronger in Tensile Strength at just over 8,700 PSI through ASTM D638 testing. Try the Diamond LINE today, and as a family-owned company, we personally assure you it will the best filament you have ever used.